Skip to main content

You are here

Educational Support Personnel

You will need the following to complete your application for an educational support personnel position:

  • Cover Letter (optional)
  • Resume (optional)
  • High School Diploma or Transcript(s) Documenting Degree(s) Conferred
  • Certification/License (if applicable)
  • For Paraprofessional positions, verification of credits or ParaPro Praxis score for Highly Qualified Status
  • Three References – including names, email addresses, and contact information

Documents and Forms

Documents and Forms